Use this checklist to make sure you are fully prepared to volunteer
GoVolunteerIndia requests volunteers to
- Read about our organization and familiarize yourself with our programs.
- Find an opportunity that interests you.
- Select an opportunity and request more information about it.
- Wait for us to contact you with the availability of the opportunity.
- Contact us with any questions you have.
- Decide whether or not you want to volunteer with us.
- Submit an online application form along with the application fee of $100
After submitting your application, you should
- Wait to receive travel information from us.
- Obtain a passport if you donâ€™t have one (It must be valid for the next 6 months).
- Obtain an Indian visa.
- Book your plane tickets.
- Purchase travel insurance.
- Visit a travel clinic to obtain vaccinations.
- Plan ahead for your trip and read up on India.